Let’s Stay Connected
The recent days behind us and the coming days before us are proving to be uncertain, fluid, and changing. We aim to keep our faith community up-to-date with information regarding FUMCWP as soon as we have those changes available. Please visit our webpage devoted to COVID-19 for all current information.
In the midst of the uncertainty around us, FUMCWP leadership and clergy want you to know that we are here for you and our local community. Here are just a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Share your prayer requests and concerns with our congregational care team using our digital form or by calling the front office at 407-644-2906.
- Our Pastoral Team is offering Virtual Sessions to support our church community. Whether you prefer a phone call, video conference, FaceTime, texting (you name it!) – our Pastoral Team is here to offer the care you need. To schedule, please contact the pastor directly:
- Though we are experiencing many changes in our day-to-day life, know your faith community is here for you. Starting Monday, March 23, 2020 look for a Daily Devotional in your inbox. We encourage you to invite your friends and family to subscribe to our church-wide mailing list to receive this inspirational message as well.
- Don’t forget about Realm, our online community! Our church has been using the platform for over a year now. Find ways to connect and build community with others using the groups and messaging features available.
- If you haven’t already, create a free account to RightNow Media, a faith-based video resource, on our website. As we type, Pastor Rick is already working on ways to use this resource with our Families and Children.
- And, don’t forget about the classic telephone. We encourage you to take the time to connect with each other and be sources of encouragement. Community is critical to our faith and we encourage you to actively seek ways to stay connected.