Our Approach to Reopening
Shared during the Virtual Town Hall on June 25:
- Recap from Pastor David about our Virtual Town Hall. Created on June 26th. View video here.
- Flordia Conference Reopening Update on June 26th. View post here.
- Questions? Email [email protected]
Online Worship and Virtual Ministry
In accordance with direction from our local officials, we have suspended all in-person activities. Visit fumcwp.org/live for more information about our Sunday live stream. We encourage ministries to use online meetings, conference calls, or video conference calls. Ministry leaders may email [email protected] for more information on GoTo Meeting and Zoom access.
How can we care for you? Our church family is here to offer care during celebratory and difficult times. Learn more at fumcwp.org/care.
Like others in our community, we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation. As a church community, we offer a variety of ministries across all age groups and life stages. We continue to follow briefings provided by local, state, and national officials including Orange County, the City of Winter Park, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Public Health Departments.
We want to share with you some of the proactive measures we are taking at our Winter Park Campus (125 N Interlachen Ave Winter Park, FL 32789) and Reeves Center (110 N Fern Creek Ave, Orlando, FL 32803).
- Providing disinfectant wipes in all the meeting rooms.
- Providing additional trashcans around campus.
- Distributing hand sanitizer across the campus.
- Upgrading our sanitization program with the custodial crew.
- Sharing educational resources through our communication channels.
We encourage everyone to follow advice from the CDC:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Follow our Facebook page for up to date information and announcements as well.
- For ministry specific questions, please reach out to the staff contact as appropriate.
- For staffing questions, please email [email protected]
- For marketing questions, please email [email protected]