This is an exciting time to share that while the pandemic is not over, we are at a place to start relaxing some of our safety protocols. With that said, we are aware that there are still new cases of Covid in our community and this will be with us for some time
While staff, members, and guests can volunteer their vaccination status with others, it is not permissible to question anyone’s vaccination status, or make assumptions/commentary to or about those wearing masks. With the new CDC and Florida United Methodist Conference mask guidelines, we want to clarify our mask policy:
Members, Guests, Staff:
- Vaccinated Individuals – Masks Optional on campus
- Unvaccinated Individuals – Masks Required on campus
Student, Children, Nursery Staff/Lay Volunteers working with those under 18:
- Vaccinated Leaders – Masks Required indoors and optional outdoors
- Unvaccinated Leaders – Masks Required on campus
- Vaccinated Teachers – Masks Optional on campus
- Unvaccinated Teachers – Masks Required indoors and optional outdoors
We are excited that life is in some ways returning to “normal” and we are thankful for the slightly lower COVID cases in our area. We give God thanks for all that we have learned in this strange season and how we have stretched, pivoted and worked creatively throughout this time. Thank you for being a part of our faith community as we aim to transform lives for the good of God’s Kingdom.
Please contact Matt Kuzma, COO, at [email protected]. if you have any questions or concerns.
Like others in our community, we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation. As a church community, we offer a variety of ministries across all age groups and life stages. We continue to follow briefings provided by local, state, and national officials including Orange County, the City of Winter Park, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Public Health Departments.
We want to share with you some of the proactive measures we are taking at our Winter Park Campus (125 N Interlachen Ave Winter Park, FL 32789) and Reeves Center (110 N Fern Creek Ave, Orlando, FL 32803).
- Providing disinfectant wipes in all the meeting rooms.
- Providing additional trashcans around campus.
- Distributing hand sanitizer across the campus.
- Upgrading our sanitization program with the custodial crew.
- Sharing educational resources through our communication channels.
We encourage everyone to follow advice from the CDC:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Follow our Facebook page for up to date information and announcements as well.
- For ministry specific questions, please reach out to the staff contact as appropriate.
- For staffing questions, please email [email protected]
- For marketing questions, please email [email protected]