Welcome to First United Methodist Church Winter Park!
We’re a family of believers eager to welcome others into our church. You do not have to be a member of the church to participate in worship, activities or educational opportunities.
First UMC Winter Park is one church with many expressions. We’re a community presenting the Christian faith in relevant ways for life today, and we value the importance of tradition with a rich history of more than 125 years.
- Our passion is helping people take their next step towards Christ.
- Our church is committed to outreach, sharing ourselves and our resources locally and globally.
- Our congregation is multi-generational. There are opportunities for all ages and life stages to become involved through study, outreach and fellowship
We hope you will join us on Sundays for worship services.
- The contemporary service is held at 9:00am in the Matthias Family Life Center.
- The traditional serviceis held 11:00am in the sanctuary.
- Family programs are available (Nursery-12th grade).
Connect with Us
Visit the Information Station before or after any worship service year-round to speak with a member and experience radical hospitality, have questions answered, and know that someone is there to help you. Please feel free to contact us to start a conversation by phone or email. You may visit our leadership page to locate a specific ministry area, or just call the main church office at 407.644.2906. We look forward to meeting you.
First United Methodist Church Winter Park is a place to belong, a place to become, and a place to make a difference.