What a wonderful week we had at Highway 45 Mission Camp! Every day we served and learned and had fun!
- Monday the 4th and 5th graders served here at our church by cleaning tables, straightening hymnal racks in sanctuary and polishing pews.
- Tuesday they went to “Clean The World” and learned about recycling hotel soaps, shampoos and lotion. They helped sort the soap to be sent to help others in need.
- Wednesday they all received a book called Born to Fly from the author, Diana Scimone, who shared about being a good friend to others and choosing good friends. The children also learned about internet safety, and filled duffle bags with the supplies they donated to help foster care kids in need through the Restoration Circle Program.
- Thursday was a visit to the 2nd Harvest Food Bank to sort food and learn about their program.
- Each day ended with a fun outing: Yes, You Canvas painting, Farris & Fosters Chocolate Factory, swimming, bowling, and Friday to Coco Key Water Park!
What a great week to learn how to have a servant’s heart – and have fun doing it!