The purpose of the Health and Wholeness Ministry is to promote the physical and spiritual health of our vibrant church family. Through information, resources, health screenings, classes, educational programs, and special events this ministry aims to inform our congregation and community. The activities and resources are relevant for all ages to promote wellness so we are able to answer God’s call to serve Him and lead an abundant life. Through health and wholeness, we become prepared to fulfill our purpose by worshiping, praying, reading scripture, studying the Word in community, and serving others.
Some of the activities and programs this past year have included:
- A workshop on clean cooking with the Insta-pot.
- Regularly offered presentations by health experts about topics frequently faced by adults of all ages.
- A Wednesday night series on the Daniel Plan, where participants committed to becoming healthier through food, fitness, faith, focus and healthy living activities with friends.
- Neighbor to Neighbor, which pairs members of our vibrant family to connect before and after a storm.
- Soul Collage Workshop, where each participant created collages using photos that uniquely defined each individual. The soul collage experience deepened each person’s understanding of their dreams and inner soul.