1) What is Realm? Realm is an online community for our church family to connect and communicate.
- It is a solution based on a continual need and feedback stating… We need strengthened communication within our family.
- It is a tool for our church family to live into the vision.
- Look up members in our church directory
- Communicate with groups & steams
- Follow ministry team announcements
- Update your personal information
- Give online – one time & recurring gifts
- View giving history & print giving statements
- Make & keep track of pledges
- 24/7/365 Access
4) When will we have access to Realm? Staff members already have access to Realm as we prepare the online community. We are launching Realm to our church family on Sunday July 29th – so mark your calendars! Over the next couple of weeks, as we prepare for launch Sunday, we will provide Realm access to small groups of people.
5) How do I actually use Realm? We strongly encourage you to register for one of our initial training sessions. All are welcome to attend this training. However, if you are specifically an administrative team chair, pillar leader, or ministry leader and cannot attend one of the two sessions, please identify a person or two who can represent your ministry.
July 8 at 8:30am: Register Here
Aug. 12 at 11:00am: Register Here
Over the next couple of months, we will continue to share tips and online resources through our website, social media, and e-newsletters. Connect with your ministry teams, lay leaders, or staff contacts for any specific questions!