We believe in the Holy Trinity: God is our Creator, Jesus is our Savior, the Holy Spirit is God’s presence within us and in the world.
We believe in God’s grace as an unconditional, undeserved, and unearned gift of God’s love.
We believe in Jesus Christ as the ultimate expression and fulfillment of God’s grace whose life, death, and resurrection offer to all people transforming forgiveness and the promise of life eternal.
We believe in the Bible as the Word of God.
We believe prayer is our lifeline with God.
We believe the church is the body of Christ in the world today, present to form disciples of Christ and to share God’s love through Christ in the local and worldwide community.
Read more about the beliefs of the United Methodist Church.
We are a family of believers being transformed by the power of God’s love through Jesus Christ. We are on the move through intentional ministry, making a difference in a world that needs to experience the same transformation.
We fulfill this vision through:
- Providing meaningful, inspiring worship.
- Studying God’s Word individually and in small groups.
- Integrating prayer into our daily lives.
- Offering ministries of outreach to our community and world.
- Empowering individuals to discover and use their spiritual gifts.
- Extending compassionate care to those in need.
- Welcoming new ideas and methods of doing ministry inspired by the movement of God’s Spirit.