Arts Administrator, Arts non-profit
First United Methodist Church Winter Park – Winter Park, FL
Part-Time (15-20 hours/week)
About the Organization –
Studio 150 is a dance studio operating as a ministry of First United Methodist Church Winter Park. We emphasize fun, creativity, and imagination in dance, while using our God-given talents. Students will not only learn proper technique, but also the love of expressing themselves through dance and how to use dance to serve others.
The Arts Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day studio operations and will support the Artistic Director by maintaining Board Relations, basic bookkeeping, communication with students & parents, and coordination of community performances (recitals, parades, company performances, liturgical offerings).
- Daily weekday presence at studio during class time
- Bookkeeping & account reconciliation for tuition payments, etc.
- Parent Liaison
- Board Relations – attend & lead monthly board meetings during the school year
- Maintain communications –
- Weekly email updates (Constant Contact)
- Church Communications – bulletin listings & church newsletter submissions
- Publish flyers, posters mass communications as needed
- Maintain social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram)
Preferred Qualifications –
- Appreciation of Dance
- Ideally, member or attender of First United Methodist Church Winter Park
- Weekday Afternoon Availability (between 2:00pm-8:00pm, flexible hours, 15-20 hours/week)
- Basic understanding and use of the following:
- Microsoft Office Package (Word, Publisher, Excel)
- Basic understanding of Bookkeeping & Budgeting practices
- Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Instagram
- Mass Email system – Constant Contact or Mail Chimp
Questions, additional information or resume submission, contact Jenny Logus, email@example.com.
Submit all resumes electronically by January 29, 2017.