Friday, June 19
Thursday, June 18
Wednesday, June 17
Tuesday, June 16
Easy Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving extra on the side for easy removal. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter to a large saucepan and place over medium heat. Stir continuously until the chocolate chips are fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and spread the mixture into your baking dish. Spread around into one even layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until fully chilled and the fudge is firm. Remove from the pan using the extra the parchment paper or foil on the sides, slice the fudge into pieces, and enjoy.
Monday, June 15
It’s Movie Monday! Join us on Rightnow Media to watch the following selection.
Little Bible Heroes, Episode #5
This retells the story of Joseph that the kids have been learning all month.