Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
This seminar will be offered at both the Reeves Center & our Winter Park Campus. Please register for one of the sessions at the link below.
- Reeves Center – Wednesday, Nov 16 from 6:30-8:00pm
- Winter Park Campus – Thursday, Nov 17 from 4:00-5:30pm.