Facilities and Policies
Our vibrant family is very active around campus and because of that, we rely on scheduling facility usage. Whether you are a lay leader or staff member, here is our reservation process for scheduling.
Winter Park Campus
125 N. Interlachen Ave., Winter Park, FL 32789
1100 N Fern Creek Ave, Orlando, FL 32803
Contact: [email protected]
Facility Scheduling Process:
1. Work with ministry leaders to identify room needs.
2. Check church calendar for availability.
3. Submit Facility/Room Request Form.
4. Once confirmation email received from the Facilities Ministry, submit custom set-up form to the church office.
Winter Park Campus Map: View PDF
- Matthias Family Life Center Floor Plan: View PDF
- Matthias Family Life Center 3rd Floor: View PDF
- Wesleyan Bldg. Floor Plan: 1st Floor | 2nd Floor
For the protection and safety of our ministry participants, volunteers, and the communities we serve, FUMCWP requires any adult* serving on behalf of the Church or one of its affiliated ministries to successfully complete a background screening prior to engaging in service. Be advised, in some circumstances, additional screening procedures and/or documentation may be required in accordance with the FLUMC’s Office of Ministry Protection guidelines.
We are grateful for your cooperation and service!
*18 years of age and a high school graduate
Financial Policies and Procedures: View PDF
Maintenance Request Form: View PDF
Ministry Fundraising Policy: View PDF
Purchase Policy: View PDF
Release of Financial Data: View PDF
Facilities Usage Policy: View PDF
Copyright Guidelines for Churches: View PDF
PR Crisis Communication Plan: View PDF